Legal Terms and Conditions
(2) Returns and Refunds Return Policy: We allow for the return or replacement of any defective product within 60 days from the date of purchase. Refund Policy: If a customer requests a refund, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer. You have 60 Days from the date of purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the 60 Days period will not be processed. If a customer requests a refund, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer. 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
(3) Copyright The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 2 below, is strictly prohibited. Site visitors do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
(4) Limited License; Permitted Uses. Visitors are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that all copyright and other policies are maintained. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
(6) Disclaimer The information provided is offered as-is, without warranty and the reader assumes all risks from using the information herein. We disclaim any and all liability from the information provided and all information, including health, medical, financial, physiological or other.
(7) Affiliates agreement. All Affiliate advertising must NOT include content that is deceptive, misleading, untruthful, unsubstantiated, or otherwise fails to comply with applicable federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines. All affiliates (regardless of their country or domicile) MUST be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Federal Trade Commission Act ("FTC Act"), the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 ("CAN-SPAM Act"), Federal Trade Commission ("FTC ") regulations and guidelines implementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act, the FTC's Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising ("FTC Testimonials Guide"), the National Advertising Division decisions of the Better Business Bureau, and other federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines. Affiliate agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Platinum Trump Card from any lawsuits, investigations, claims, or complaints arising from any such violation or alleged violation of the terms above.Platinum Trump Card team shall not be responsible to approve any Affiliate Ads. Compliance is solely with the Affiliate and the Affiliate represents and warrants that it shall have legal review of all Affiliate Ads for all necessary and required compliance. Affiliates take full responsibility for their advertising.
(8) Anti-Spam Policy This sets forth our policy with regard to the use of "Spam" marketing techniques in connection with Internet Marketing. In the event that we deem you to be in violation of these policies, we shall immediately revoke your membership rights and close any active account. We have a strict policy against spamming. We forbid the sending of unsolicited mass Emails or unsolicited Emails of any kind in connection with the marketing of our programs, products, and services. We reserve the right to terminate your account and participation in our programs "for cause" if we deem you to be in violation of our anti-spamming policies. We also reserve the right to suspend your account and participation pending review upon receipt of any complaint or other evidence that you may be engaging in any spamming activity. We consider spamming to be any activity whereby you directly or indirectly transmit email messages to any email address that has not solicited such email and does not consent to such transmission. We also consider spamming to constitute posting advertisements in newsgroups in violation of the terms of participation in such newsgroups, that are off-topic, or in newsgroups that do not specifically permit advertisements. We also consider it spamming when advertisements are placed on message boards or in chat rooms when they are not permitted by the terms of participation in such message boards and chat rooms. If you are "spammed" by anyone regarding our products, services, website, or any other matters, please report this activity to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org